Monday, July 25, 2011

Otakon & My Eternal Sailor Moon Cosplay

Who's going to Otakon? I am! I can't wait but it's going to be really hectic the next few days with last minute cosplay prep. I'm still not really sure to bring, even this late. I want to wear my newer version of classic Sailor Moon I've been working on the past couple of weeks, but I also have a school uniform and Super Sailor Moon I want to wear. But I don't know if I can finish fixing up everything in time! I want to relax and have fun, but I also want to do my best.

I decided not to bring Eternal Sailor Moon to Otakon, but I want to post pictures of it here because I never did and it's going to be awhile before I can wear it again :/ Pictures are from foto.fong on flickr.





Enough about me; are you guys going? What are you cosplaying as? Are you planning on going to the Funi panel, or any other kind of Sailor Moon meetup? I hope to see you all there!

6 comments:

chibi said...

wow...that costume is gorgeous!!! SO detailed and very pretty :D One of the best I've seen, great work!

~CyCyN~ said...

OMG!! Gorgeous as always!! I love how regal you look in Usagi costume, you reflect the more princessy side of her. AAAGGHhhh So pretty :3

Holly Tsukino said...

Thank you both so much!! :D that made my day. That's a good way of saying it CyCyn.. if I can't be a super cute Usagi I'm glad I can reflect her princessy side! I always liked her older, more mature look in the manga anyway.

M-7 said...

omfg - WONDERFUL! Have fun at the con.

preity84 said...

i love it... =)

Sasha said...

Wow
Did you make your outfit