Saturday, October 16, 2010

Catzia's Contest + NYCC cosplay video!

First of all, I would be so so appreciative if you guys would vote for me in Catzia's cosplay contest! I have always wanted to enter this, but never had a Sailor Moon costume until this year. I'm cosplayer #11, and my boyfriend is #16 if you have a vote to spare for him too ^^ you can vote for 3 people and you need a secret code on the sales page to make your vote count. Right now the secret code is "Goober" but it might change. It would really mean a lot to me.

Second! I had an AMAZING time at NYCC/NYAF! I'll post about it more later, but for now, check out this great cosplay music video. My boyfriend and I are in it from about 1:10 to 1:40, but the whole video is really good!

2 comments:

chibi said...

I voted for you! Truly amazing outfit, you deserve it :)

Holly Tsukino said...

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it <3