Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sailor Moon and sweet lolita

Last time, I posted about a Sailor Moon jewelry set that I thought looked very himegyaru. Then, yesterday, I came across this picture:



I've seen girls wearing Sailor Moon lockets with decora/FRUiTS type outfits, but sweet lolita and Sailor Moon.. who knew? She even has a bunny ring and "pegasus" bag to tie the whole theme together. Very cute!

This isn't the first time I've noticed lolita and Sailor Moon getting along. I've always wanted to cosplay this outfit, which isn't really lolita, but reminds me of it since the first time I came across the fashion I saw the classical style. And what about this Chibiusa resin figure?

On a side note, I have to say I'm really impressed how many people read this blog considering I never update. It kind of weirds me out to see pictures I've taken show up on google images when I'm searching for something else Sailor Moon related. Especially ones from the coffee mug post, wtf. Anyway, I have a BIG update on the way about Otakon, so keep reading!

1 comment:

trizzy_y said...

Cosplay both! Both looks cute!