Saturday, August 21, 2010

Luna, taste the rainbow

For some reason, eBay bootleggers are now making Luna (or is it Artemis?) plush in a variety of bold colors. They've been making weird pink and brown ones for awhile, but I seriously laughed out loud when I saw the lime green.



They're almost color-coordinated to match the inner senshi, except there's no blue. Fail. I still have a strange inclination to buy all of them and have a shelf full of candy colored Lunas though D:


Also, is anybody else using MyFigureCollection? I am, and it's a neat little site to keep track of your anime stuff. They have quite a few Sailor Moon items listed; mostly figures (obviously) but also dolls and plush.

6 comments:

xXPrettyNekoXx said...

I posted about the Pink and brown back in April http://moonieaddict.blogspot.com/2010/04/pink-kitty.html

Holly said...

Nice blog!!

I'm honestly tempted to get the light pink one x_x;;; I just got a pink futon and she would look so cute sitting on it...

Senshi said...

I've seen them on Ebay. Its really Artemis because if you search on Amazon, they have the same one, except Artemis has girly eyes. I guess they confused them. XD

http://www.amazon.com/Sailor-Moon-Artemis-Plush-10-inches/dp/B003WTZTM0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1282521244&sr=8-1

A'Fifah Cullen said...

The colorful Luna looks so cute! =3 I love Sailor Moon too! Chibi Chibi is my favorite character x)

Brad said...

I kind of want these! :D

Sailor Music said...

I wants one! They're so adorable! You can get me one for Christmas! lol j/k