Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cute Sailor Moon World jewelry set with himegyaru pearl necklace!



This just popped up on eBay, and even though it's a kids' dress-up set, I think the necklace is REALLY cute! It reminds me of those himegyaru chokers with crowns or other princess-y charms in the middle, like this one from Vivienne Westwood. Too bad they didn't make real Sailor Moon jewelry like this! I'm tempted now to make my own himegyaru necklace with better faux pearls and a Sailor Moon locket charm in the middle. What do you think?

In other news, I'm heading to OTAKON in a month and have been super busy working on a new costume! It's Sailor Moon, and it's complicated.. for me anyway. I also have a post coming soon that involves Sailor Moon pastries :D

5 comments:

chibi said...

That does look really cute ^^ You should try making one :D

Avane said...

That necklace is adorable!

sassypants678 said...

Wow, what an awesome find!

Yami said...

Do you have the LINk for that auction?

Holly said...

Yep! Just saw it posted a couple of days ago.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sailor-Moon-Beauty-Accessory-Jewelry-Set-TOEI-Rare-/370423590649?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0