Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just for fun: Château Sailor Moon Palace

I'm planning on taking detailed pictures of a lot of my other Sailor Moon items, but I thought it'd be fun to take a few pictures of this. There isn't a whole lot of information out there on the playsets, though, admittedly, they're a little more cheesy than the more popular collectibles. I won this in a big lot of Sailor Moon stuff on eBay, and, sadly, the box was pretty beaten up to begin with.



Luckily, the contents are in great condition! Let's take a look at it assembled.

Oooh, impressive. Here's a closeup of the dining room. I don't have the Serenity & Endymion figures they show on the box, so I used these girls instead:

The dining room set includes little knives, spoons, forks, plates, a candelabra, and a pitcher, though, mysteriously, no cups or glasses. I'm missing one of the forks so they could have been lost, or perhaps Moon Princess don't need water.

Some of the little food items included. I honestly have no idea what half of this is supposed to be. There's also a little bottle of champagne that didn't get photographed. Okay, maybe it's not really supposed to be champagne, but I like to think it is.

These were an unexpected surprise: mini henshin items! Kind of from the wrong season, but cute nonetheless. The pens are just about right for a 6" doll to carry, while the locket would work for either a 6" or 11" doll.


Aaaand the Moon Palace fridge, conveniently located right across from Usagi's bedroom.

4 comments:

Ponchis said...

omg I totaly want!!

minako98 said...

Really cute.

Shouri said...

I have that set! ♥♥ The palace is technically from the first season, so it comes with the prism brooch and the 1st transformation pens. However, each little 'palace' (the little houses) corespond to the R season, which is why Sailor Moon has the Crystal brooch and cutie moon rod. It's cool cause then you can have both wands and brooch/rod ^^

Anonymous said...

ooh I just got mine of these :P
I've got all the little figures too, and starting to collect the mini palaces... their soo cute! I need to hunt down a mini moon palace though :'(