Friday, January 22, 2010

Custom Sailor Cosmos plushie

Photobucket

This is one of my favorite items. I think I say that a lot, but it's true! This was made as part of a trade, and I absolutely love it. She put so much detail into it. I don't know if she's taking commissions right now, but you can see her Deviantart and more pictures of this here. I don't have an Irwin plush handy for comparison, but she was made in the same style and is approximately the same size.

I have an obsession with collecting dolls and plush of all of Sailor Moon's different forms (yes, I consider Cosmos a form of Sailor Moon...). Eventually, I'd like to get a custom made plush of the original manga style Sailor Moon. Sailorcosmos is also special to me because that's my gmail address. I guess I "collect" Sailor Moon related usernames, too.

1 comment:

Sakky said...

I saw this on DA and just adored it! I think I've got to make an Irwin pattern at some point; I need a really legit looking Astera :D