Friday, November 6, 2009

Sailor Moon dollfies

A Sailor Moon/dollfie room I tweeted about earlier inspired this post. One of my dreams is to own a Sailor Moon dollfie.. these people have already done that! If you'd like credit for any of these please email me. I collected these over the last few years, so I have no idea where they are from (except the Kakyuu one).






Also, please vote in my new poll! If you have other suggestions for the type of posts you'd like to see here, feel free to leave a comment on this post.

6 comments:

Sakky said...

BJDs freak me out so badly. Even if they are a sailor senshi, I don't know if I could handle it xD

Holly said...

Awww :( My boyfriend says the same thing, though! He didn't want me to buy Sailor Moon dolls for awhile because he thought they were all like dollfies.

vern said...

my girl friend want these dollfies and i have to gift it(against my wish off course) to her as she is crazy fan of this series and never missed any sailor episodes.

The Cosmetics Junkie said...

Wow, they're pretty. I don't like dolls too much but these are especially nice!

Koneko said...

http://www.sailormoonfansubs.com/viewtopic.php?p=17853&sid=1f4785f0cb3c54ed8252441bdd61dfee

these are really pretty sailor moon dollfies they ones above are creepy to me.

Anonymous said...

http://www.sailormoonfansubs.com/viewtopic.php?p=17853&sid=1f4785f0cb3c54ed8252441bdd61dfee

these are really pretty dollfies that look better than any sailor moon dolls I have ever seen.

the ones on here are creepy to me.