Monday, August 10, 2009

Sailormoon World Collection Site

For some reason, most of the comprehensive Sailor Moon collection sites out there tend to show dolls, RPG items, (maybe) plushies and not much else. As a result, it's hard to find information on random items like the SMChannel products and various Sailor Moon World goodies.

Ochibawolf has a great website called Cosmic Make-up! A Sailor Moon Collection which includes a great Sailormoon World item guide that covers everything from lunch items to apparel. It's not complete, but it's a great way to find out about all those odds and ends from the World collection that other sites don't cover.


I'd like to start featuring other people's collections on this blog, so if you have your own collection blog, flickr set or website, comment here or go to "contact me" and send me a link! If you have some kind of angle for your collection (like you only collection Myu merchandise or Mercury items), that would be great. It seems like all the collection site lists on the internet now are outdated at best, so let's try and bring that up to date!

3 comments:

V-V-rae said...

thank god theres a guide! so happy!
My blog is my collection site :)
http://v-v-rae.blogspot.com/

~CyCyN~ said...

Ohhh.. interesting link! Thx for posting! :]

ochibawolf said...

Thank you so much for linking to my guide! I promise I will get to updating it soon! :)