Thursday, July 23, 2009

Marc Jacobs Sailor Moon Star Watch/Locket Necklace! (plus a new layout)

I know a lot of you like Sailor Moon inspired jewelry, so I thought I'd share this with you. It's a Marc by Marc Jacobs star watch necklace that reminds me a LOT of the star locket. What do you think?



The watch face is a little over 1" wide and it comes on a long chain, so it's not really accurate as far as the size. But since the first time I saw it, I have been DYING to get my hands on it because of how much it reminds me of Sailor Moon's star locket! Unfortunately, it retailed for $250. After waiting and waiting a long time, though, I managed to snag one on eBay for around $60! If you're wanting to get your hands on this gorgeous piece of jewelry, I suggest checking there first.

In other news, we have a new layout! Unfortunately, I was feeling kind of uninspired, but at least it's not vaguely Christmas-y anymore. I also added a picture of myself to the sidebar *shudder* that picture was supposed to be a joke, btw..

6 comments:

V-V-rae said...

ooooh its like a hybrid of the watch from the manga and the locket from the anime, totally sailor moon inspired.

Brad said...

I love the new layout! Very well made! Great use of images!

Holly said...

Thanks so much, Brad!

saturnbun said...

Ohh I want one but on eBay there's no gold ones! T_T

Holly said...

I'm sorry about that, saturnbun! It took me awhile to find a gold one too, at the price I wanted. They seem to be more popular than the others..

lil-miss-fox said...

This is very cool, I hope to get one soon :)