Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tarina Tarantino Time Key necklace?

So I was browsing through the Tarina Tarantino site and, among many other cute things, I found this:



Maybe I'm trying too hard and have an overactive imagination, but the heart shape and the pink and the BOW on it definitely remind me of Chibiusa's time key. I browsed through the site and didn't see this necklace for sale, but if you mouseover "contact" you'll see it.

Of course, I'm sure there are a lot of key necklaces out there that look a bit like Chibiusa's. This one just happens to be adorable :3

2 comments:

~CyCyN~ said...

OMG!!!!! That IS Chibiusa's time key. O.O! No, you do not have an overactive imagination....


wait...


MAybe we both do...


Bleh, who cares, it's still adorable XD

Cindy said...

It really DOES look like Chibiusa's time key. It is possible tough that we ALL have overactive imaginations!

:P