Monday, November 24, 2008

Sailor Moon metal necklace locket thing

I love Sailor Moon jewelry. Lovelovelove it. Even if it's only a little bit like an item worn or used in the show, I have to have it! One of these days, I'll get around to posting the Sailor Moon-esque jewelry I have.. but for now, here's a weird piece I found on Yahoo! Japan auctions:



What is it? Here's the description:

Sailor Moon for a necklace? Ten years ago, at the time, I do not know what applications you use? SERAMUNGUZZU may accessories! I do not know the actual material itself, and heavy iron. The width of the photo of the body is placed 6 inches. Scratches and foul the hell a bit. All the photos, so your decision on the bid in return, please no complaints.

Yeah I know, online translator, Engrish, fish, barrel, etc. etc. If the translator is at all close, though, it's curious that it's so large and made of metal and I've never seen it anywhere. It certainly doesn't look very big in the picture though. I wonder what it is?

2 comments:

~CyCyN~ said...

Seriously, WHAT is it?? O.O

And we know online translators suck, and yes, it has a slight mistake, I figured it out and it's not 6 inches, its 6 centimeters. About 2.5 inches, I think.

That still no help. WHAT IS IT??!?!?! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

jessica said...

hey i need your help i am doing a wikipeada sort of style but with sailor moon websites and fanficon. instead of wikimoon wich just dose sailor mooon info. but i need your help becouse i do not know much about your site. some peaple i am thinking of making modters like peaple at chibiland. if you are liking the idea then i will send you the link