Monday, November 17, 2008

RING RING RING RING LUNA PHONE

Sorry for the lack of updates. I am in Vermont, and I don't have good access to an internet connection ;_; but! I did get my Luna Phone before I left!



It came from Japan in great condition. I spent all of $11 on it. I want to keep it in the best condition possible, so I didn't take the cards out because I thought it would mess up the edges.. When you press buttons on the phone, Luna says a few different things. It also has a crescent moon necklace and that ADORABLE Luna compact mirror! (I love compact mirrors)

I don't collect much from PGSM, so this would be my second PGSM toy (not counting the tin bank I got at a 100 yen shop in Japan). I really like the cats, so I think I'll try and get Artemis and Talking Luna - I have the non-talking version - and then leave the PGSM toys alone for awhile. I'm waiting to get really good deals on these. If you're willing to wait a long time and keep checking eBay, Y!J, everywhere you can think of - you can get a fantastic deal on almost anything . Even really rare stuff. It's true! Two of the rarest toys in my collection I got for only a few dollars each. Sailor Moon Says: Don't give up!

4 comments:

Sakky said...

Aww its so cute :D What a great find!

Bunnylove_29 said...

Really cute !!!

Holly said...

Thanks!! <3

~CyCyN~ said...

AAAHHH!!!! the infamous LUNA PHONEEE!!!!! It's so great!! I love the mirror thingie XD