Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New stuff! Lots of it!

I got a huge box of new stuff in and, for fun, I set it up around some of the other stuff I already had in my apartment. Check it out:



Almost all of the loose dolls and plushies are new! Plus those boxed plushies and the Maker doll. World Moon plush, Babydoll Super Moon, PGSM Luna and other cool stuff I already had. It's mostly the disoriented, scattered things in front that I just got. The Toru Festival dolls are new too, and it was lucky how I got all of them: I bought one lot with every doll except Moon, though it came with her pillow. Then I bought another lot of plushies that had ONLY Moon.

Actually, most of this stuff I'm going to sell, lol. I bought everything in a huge lot to get what I wanted, but I don't want everything, nor do I have room >.>;;

I also bought a Luna Phone recently! I got it for $11, which I think is a pretty good deal.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I haven't been buying as much recently (all these purchases were made about a month ago) and generally don't have much to talk about. Hope everyone had a good Halloween!

2 comments:

~CyCyN~ said...

Oh!! That IS a lot of stuff!! Wait, did you get a new SM Baby Doll? No, it's the same one right?

Lets us know when you start selling the things you don't want!! And also show us the Luna phone!! XDDD

Sakky said...

So what are you going to be selling... ;P

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's really cool to link up with other collectors :D I'm watching you in my Google feed now :3