Monday, October 20, 2008

Things I didn't know existed until now: Sailor Astarte resin figure

This is a new section I've been planning for awhile. Every once in awhile, I come across some Sailor Moon thing I really like that I've never seen before. This really isn't surprising considering how many Sailor Moon toys were made, how many countries Sailor Moon toys were made in, and how even well-known rare items sometimes won't show up anywhere for a couple of years.

I decided to go on and start this section when I found this on Yahoo! Japan:



..really? A Sailor Astarte resin figure? Sailor Astarte, who just might be the most obscure Sailor Senshi in the entire Bishōjo Senshi Sērā Mūn metaseries? I'm not even sure how I remembered her name. She's in like one musical.

I'm all for obscure character stuff, so I'm really just bitter that there is no Sailor Cosmos resin figure.

Here's what she looks like unassembled.

1 comment:

Lenneth said...

Sailor Astarte? She appeared in a musical?!! I didn't know it !!!