Thursday, October 9, 2008

New additions to my collection! - Sailor Moon babydoll & plushies

I was waiting for her to arrive so I could make this post. She was probably my number one most wanted Sailor Moon item out there. So, without further ado..

babydoll_sm

The Nakayoshi Super Sailor Moon babydoll!


babydoll_chibi_sm

They're so cute, don't you think?

At this point, I'm not sure if I underpaid or overpaid - I NEVER see her on eBay. (I bought her from someone on Livejournal) The Chibimoon ones, yes, but not Super Moon. It doesn't matter that much to me, because I wanted this doll a lot. As in number one most wanted item on my list a lot!

Now I just need the Nakayoshi Super Chibimoon :D ..and boxed regular Chibimoon.


I also got in some Christmas plushies:



I love these, although I'm still missing Jupiter.. and the SuperS Christmas trio. For some reason, lots of Sailor Moon stuff reminds me of Christmas - even when it's not Christmasy at all! They just go hand in hand in my mind. Maybe it's because the S movie was one of the first things I saw from the anime? It's not because I get Sailor Moon items at Christmas - that is a more recent thing. But I remember when I first got the SuperS locket, I opened the package, stared down at the boxed locket, and instantly started thinking about the holidays. And this was months before December! I still start thinking about the holiday season whenever I look at that locket - even moreso than with Sailor Moon things I actually got at Christmas, haha!

Anyway, the Venus, Mercury and Mars came from another seller on Livejournal, and Sailor Moon came from animemate.com.

7 comments:

~CyCyN~ said...

*Sting of envy*

Yup, the most sought after SM Doll. It's soooooooo pretty!!! And You got it in really good condition too!!

You are so lucky!

Love it.... want it... T3T

Holly said...

I dunno about most sought after.. I'd think Principessa Serenity or something would be harder to get! But I don't know. I like never see these on auction so I can't even begin to gauge the demand...

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'm passing by random, and I think you have a beutiful items, I don't see all for the moment, but your dolls are so cute ^.^ !
It's great to meet sailor moon fans all around the world ! Sorry for my poor english !
Bye Bye ^.^

Dame Chocolat
http://ladychocolate.canalblog.com

anime_gal said...

Hi! I found this page accidentally! love your collection! How much did you pay for the Baby sailor moon doll (if it's okay to tell me) I am also looking for one and need an idea of how much they're price is around! Thank you! :)

anime_gal said...

Hi! I found this page accidentally! love your collection! How much did you pay for the Baby sailor moon doll (if it's okay to tell me) I am also looking for one and need an idea of how much they're price is around! Thank you! :)

ヘザー said...

Gorgeous! how much did you pay? I have seen the Chibimoon go for 400... @_@

Holly said...

Hey, sorry for the late reply to these comments! I paid $250 for the Sailor Moon from a seller on Livejournal. I've seen her go for about the same amount, or less, on eBay.